Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sponsorship Levels & Ad Pricing


I would love for you to be able to sponsor me for up coming social media events, blog or conventions.

I have several ways that you can advertise your company/product through my blog and myself.

Blog Sidebar Pricing:

Diamond Spot 125x125 button $25

(double prices for 250x125 button)
(cut prices in half for text only)


Commerical spot on my MomTv show
$25 for verbal mention.
$50 for product demo and verbal mention



Convention Sponsorship:

Gold Level $250-$500 - I will list your button on my sidebar from time of payment until the event. I will hand out your business cards at the event and wear a button for your as a sponsor on one of the days.

Platinum Level $500-$1000 - I will list your button on my sidebar from time of payment until the event. I will post a blog about your product/company. I will twitter and facebook post daily about your product/company. I will hand out your business card at the event and wear an embroidered button on my shirt each day of the conference to the all the sessions I attend. I will hand out any swag that you provide.

Diamond Level $1000-Full Payment of Conference Including Travel Expenses - I will do all of the above, plus I will continue to twitter and facebook daily for 2 months past the event. I will also do video blogs on your company/products on my blog. I will keep your button up on my blog for 2 months past the event and will do a monthly blog post(you can keep me updated on any new information or products you would like announced) on your company from the time of payment until 2 months after the event.

Swag: Is encouraged and very much appreciated at the blogging conferences. I would love to hand out any swag that you would provide. Arrangements can be made to ship it directly to the facility and I can be in charge of handing it out for you.

Payments can be made to me through paypal.

No comments: