Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Organize your Roller Blades and Helmets


With nice weather comes roller blading, roller skating and kids playing outdoors. How many of you have a mess that looks something like this in the summer? Roller blades, helmets, knee and elbow pads everywhere?










I found this cool organizer at The Container Store to keep everything in its place. There are hooks so they can easily put each roller blade up themselves. Hooks for the helmets and a little basket area for their elbow and knee pads. You can also put a hockey stick down in the side to store that if you need to. Perfect.
I shopped around at several places for this for my client. I actually found The Container Store ($24.99 and then 25% off that so $18.75 until the end of April - click here for coupon) to have better prices on these then Target ($39.99) . I was shocked. So shop around if this is something that you are thinking of getting.

2 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I always find the best and most reasonably priced tips on your site, Sandi. So glad that we were able to reconnect over Thuy's guest post. It made me remember how much I enjoy reading your blog.

-Francesca

Together We Save said...

This is a great idea. It just all looks so neat.