Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Review Site


My Review site will be up and running soon. Its there..but you won't find much information on it yet!! Hee hee
I am still adding things to it and moving them around. (Kind of like moving into a new house and you have to decide where to put the furniture)

I am looking for products to review to launch my new site. If any of you are interested in having me review your organizing product, just let me know via a comment on here or by e-mailing me directly at organizewithsandy@yahoo.com
I will be reviewing my own pouchee (yes pros and cons!) and having a give away with that.
Beverly Coggins of 1-2-3-getorganized.blogspot.com/ is sending one (or more) of her books to review.
If you are interested in trying for another pouchee give away....go to http://orgjunkie.com/
and you can enter her contest for one of my free pouchees.



No comments: