Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to Ikea




Yes...this was my first trip to an Ikea store. They just built one in the Cincinnati area. I live in Columbus and we don't have one here. What a riot it was! I was like a kid in a candy store.
My husband and I stopped there on our way out of town for our 2nd anniversary.
There was so much there that I would love to have!! We are in a bit of limo ourselves with our home. We would like to and need to sell this home, but with the housing market being in such a slump, we would have to take a loss. We don't have to sell this, we would just like to in order to have more space for 7 people. But we can make due just fine. But it does limit what I can get for spaces. I saw many things that if we do move to another home I would like to buy...but they are on my wish list.
But there were several things that I did see for some of my clients!!

No comments: