Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Won an Award!!



I won this "Your Blog is Fabulous" award from Elizabeth who has Two Little Lambs Blog. Make sure you go see her blog...it is so cute! I am thrilled as this is the first award I have won! Thanks so much Elizabeth for thinking of me.

This Fabulous award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I'm sharing this love with....

1) alidotes Ali has become a great blogging buddy and has a great blog and family!!

2) Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha Oh my gosh is this a cute blog...Stesha has done a great job
and you will want to have a cup of coffee while you read it!

3) Go Graham Go Felicia has been wonderful to talk to. She has a great blog with giveaways and
tips!

4) Peanut Butter & Pickles Review Lacie introduced me to the real world of blogging! Just a
post on a forum I was on and then I was asking her a thousand questions. Guess what
she answered them all!! Great review site with lots of giveaways!

5) Crafty Mama of 4 Kim has a great blog. The colors are great and its fun to look at. She has
been featured on the Walmart 11 Moms as a guest blogger and also just wrote up a very
nice review for me on the console caddie. (Plus she helped me be able to use the link
feature just recently!!

6) Barefoot-Mommy Krissy has a really good review site. I won the cutest Chatter Chix gift
from her!!

7) Life Down Here Lindsey Joy is living in Panama as a missionary with her husband and
daughter. She is designing blogs on the side and does a fantastic job!! I found her
through Lacie at Peanut Butter & Pickle Review and she did all three of my blogs!
She was wonderful to work with even if you are technology challenged like I am!

8) Lil Momma's Haven Karen I just recently met via blogging and twittering, but she has
4 children and included in that four are triplets. Two boys and one girl just like me!

9) Clutter Control Nicole has this cute site with organizing tips! Love those!! Yeah organizers!

10) Mom of 2 Dancers Ginny has a great little blog with the cutest little girls. She has a review
site and other great resources.


For this award I must list five addictions:

1) Chocolate and sweets!!
2) Most recently blogging and twittering
3) My Family!
4) Love the Biggest Loser
5) Organizing!

6 comments:

Hccm said...

Thanks much Sandy!

Felicia said...

Thank you Sandy! You are super sweet!

I also love some of these same fabulous blogs!

Lindsey is the one who gave me some html tips when I was stuck with the design for Go Graham Go!

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

Thank you so much Sandy! I have added my 1st award and giving 10 more away. It was much harder than I thought it was going to be. :)
Come check out how pretty it looks. hehe

God Bless, KC

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

Okay will do! I'm not feeling good today, moving so slow. I've just grabbed a bowl of chicken soup, took some meds and climbed back in bed. I will link that award to your blog after I take a nap. lol I never get them either so it was an honor to me as well. ;)

Thanks,
KC @ Lil Momma's Haven

Ali said...

Sandy, you are the best.

Not only are you my blogging buddy, but I have a feeling, after our trip to Tennessee, we are going to be GREAT real-life buddies!!!

Can't wait.

Thank you!

Ali said...

So I had to send this back to you. I just had to.
And I DO NOT expect you to follow the award rules (again). I just wanted to let you know that I think you're great!