Sunday, February 15, 2009

Share my Recipe Sunday - Chocolate Brownie Muffins




Chocolate Brownie Muffins that are only 1 point each with Weight Watchers!!

Ingredients
3 cups All Bran Cereal (not flakes..looks like the little pellets)
2 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 tsp Baking Power
1 box Sweet Rewards Brownie mix (or low cal. brownie mix)

Combine the All Bran Cereal and water together. and let sit for 5 minute.

Mix in the brownie mix and baking powder. Mix well until all moist.
Pour into muffin cups (makes 24)
Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.

You can freeze them too. I keep out like 6-8 (I eat 2 a day when I make them for breakfast).

Note: these are great for getting in your bran/extra fiber. If any kids are needing extra fiber for obvious reasons ....this would be good. (I tell parents on the phone at the Dr. office about these all the time if kids are having "issues" and need extra fiber.)





2 comments:

Heather@justdoingmybest said...

Sandy,

I loved meeting you at Blissdom 09! Just wanted to let you know I linked to you on my first Sunday Spotlight feature.

Kaycee said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I love it!