Saturday, March 7, 2009

I have a guest post on Thrifty Chic Mom

Thrifty and Chic Mom


Ellen from Thrifty Chic Mom is a coupon guru ladies! You have to check out her site. I met her at a meet up of several local bloggers and she has taught me the money I could be saving with using coupons. My argument has always been that I do not buy name brand foods and I can still get the generic cheaper. She informed me that by really learning how to use coupons you can actually get things free or for very low cost, less than the generic. So guess what...today I am working on organizing my coupon notebook and I am going to learn how to do this. Maybe I will have some posts on my progress with it.


1 comment:

My2Gs said...

Hey Sandy,
That is exactly what I'm doing this weekend too. I have my baseball card sleeves and I'm going to organize the coupons that I have. Wish me luck :)