Sunday, March 1, 2009

Share my Recipe Sunday - Oriental Salad



I love this recipe. I had it at potlucks and always was thrilled to eat it, but never had the recipe. Most of you probably thinking....Oh I have had that one forever...but there may be a few of you like me that haven't. So here it is:

Oriental Salad
1 - 16 oz bag cole slaw (in bag, I think mine was 20 oz - shredded)
1/2 jar roasted sunflower seeds
1-2 green onions -little ones (I don't use these)
2 pkg almonds - slivered, roasted
2 pkg Ramen Noodles - break up, don't crush (without seasoning)

Mix together
sprinkle on the 2 packs of dry seasoning

Sauce
1/3 c. sugar
3/4 c veg. oil
1/4 c white vingear
Mix well (because it doesn't mix well) and then pour over top and mix really well. Refridgerate





2 comments:

Donna B said...

The recipe looks great!

Kaycee said...

Hey Sandy, your salad sounds awesome. I'm bookmarking it to try later. Thanks for hosting this.