Saturday, March 14, 2009

Share my Recipe Sunday - Quick Ham and Rice Casserole




I am giving my Gem of the Week award to Lisa B. of Living Easy. She also posted a yummy recipe for a breakfast casserole and I really had a hard time picking which one to post, so make sure to check it out too.

Add your name onto the Mr. Linky and pick up the button to post with your recipe on your site. Be sure and come back each Sunday to add another recipe and pick up other's recipes. Click on the "Share My Recipe Sunday" button for further directions if needed.

Quick Ham and Rice Casserole
2 cups Instant Rice, cooked
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup frozen peas
1 tsp Minced Onions
8 oz diced cooked ham
1 Tbl Soy Sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine rice with all ingredients except cheese.
Pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.

For more great recipes be sure to join Sandy in her Share My Recipe Sundays. You might even be chosen for her Gem of the Week award.



4 comments:

Donna B said...

No Mr. Linky to link up to this week. :(

I love the recipe. I am going to have to try it with my crew soon!

Organize with Sandy said...

Thank you Donna!! Mr. Linky is up now.

Donna B said...

For some reason I have 2 additional links on my Linky. Can you fix it?

Lisa B. said...

Sandy thank you so much for choosing me for the Gem of the Week. What an honor!