Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work On It Wednesday


I have to admit, this couponing business has been bigger than me. I have been good about clipping them out, but not as good at getting them in the notebook. I think it is a time thing. I just haven't fully worked it into my schedule. I am going to the store now and thinking, "Oh, I need that..but wait, I know I have a coupon at home for it, so I don't want to get it now, I am going to wait."
That can be a good thing and a bad thing. Decreases "impulse" buying, but there may be a lag in some of the things we could use that I am not getting. So maybe I am saving anyway? LOL
I am going to sit down and work on a list today and get it all together. This Saturday I am going to a class given by Thifty & Chic Mom on couponing. So I am hoping to pick up some more tips.
It gets overwhelming to me. I know that sounds really silly, but when you are looking at 3 or 4 store ads and you see the same product for sale, but one may be "buy one, get one free". Then another one is a certain amount off...etc. It is just getting it all coordinated and trying to figure out which is the best deal. Then deciding if it is a good deal to go to "that" store instead of "this" store because of location.
Share what you are working on with me. Add your name to the Mr. Linky and put the button on your Wed. posts and we can share along with you.




No comments: