Saturday, May 16, 2009

Enjoy a Big Cup of Cappuccino this morning!


Aren't Saturday mornings wonderful? Ok...well some are wonderful and some may be hectic. But hopefully there are some Saturday mornings when you can just sleep in. Wake up and enjoy a nice cup of coffee. I love a morning that my husband and I don't have to worry about kids and can take our time in the morning. I love my morning coffee if I can drink it and relax when it is quiet. But how often is that? Not very for most of us.
This morning I drank a quick cup of coffee and have many things to do before running out the door to an all day seminar called Wordpress Columbus. Funny thing is that I don't even use Wordpress. I use Blogger. But I have wondered about it and even though I have no intentions of changing, I have heard there is a lot I can learn about Social media even if I do not use Wordpress.
Enjoy your Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm having my morning cup of coffee as I write this. Nothing fancy. Just coffee, cream, & sugar. I'm hoping that it will help the killer headache I woke up with!

Enjoy your Saturday!

L Harris said...

Good morning. We are having a slower morning. No coffee, yet! I want one. Going to make it shortly. Our afternoon and evening is more hectic.

Have a great day.

Shannanb aka Mommy Bits said...

Hey - Are you coming to PodCamp Ohio in June? Its in Columbus too. How fun it would be to have a mini BlissDom 09 reunion!