Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heading to Blogher! I will take you with me on my blog!


I am heading to Blogher in Chicago today. For those of you who may not know, Blogher is a blogging conference. It takes place this weekend and from what I have seen there are supposed to be around 1,500 bloggers there.
If you are on twitter you will see #Blogher all weekend. That is people talking about it.
There are many big sponsors who are going to be there. Companies are realizing that going to the mom bloggers they can get the word out about their companies and products to a huge amount of people.
Chevrolet is giving bloggers cars to drive if they carpoole together. They had to apply for it ahead of time.
Quaker Oats is going to be there, PepsiCo is going to be there.
Carson Kressley from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is going to be at the Nikon party. So yes Nikon Camera is hosting a party (I got invited as a guest of one of the VIP woman who were asked)
The Michelin Man is going to be there for Michelin tires.
Paula Dean is going to be there.
The list goes on...
I will be going to the Nikon party on Friday night and then hopefully over to MomAFluence party after that.
On Saturday night I will be going to Bowlher. Yes...it is a bowling party. MomTV is sponsoring that. It will be video streamed live.
There is so much fun to come!
I will take pictures and post daily my adventures.

No comments: