Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Packing for BlogHer - Make that list!


Are you going to Blogher? I am and I am so excited. I have a list of all the things I have to pack. Problem for me will be trying to get it into one suitcase that isn't too big for the airlines. I am flying United and I have to pay $15 for the first bag and $25 for the second. Doesn't sound like a lot, but coming and going it will add up!
I am also going to be selling pouchees at the Swap Meet (Make sure you stop by....they will be on a "BLOGHER SPECIAL" and without shipping cost when you buy from my table.)so I sent my pouchees ahead of time. So that is one less thing to worry about.
On the #GNO twitter party last night I said something about making a list and someone said she didn't have time to make a list. What? I can't imagine all the things I would forget if I had not been making the list along the way remembering all the little things.

Here are a few examples of the things that I think would be very easy to forget.


*Camera
*Phone
*Laptop
*Power cord for phone
*Power cord for laptop
*Charger for phone and download cable for camera to computer.
*Extension cord (to plug in during sessions if you aren't right by an outlet)
*power strip
*Mini video camera and batteries or charger
*business cards
*Poken
*Itinerary
*Confirmation numbers for flights/hotel reservations
*Blogher confirmation, party information
*swim suit
*extra cash


Those are just a few of the easy things I think there would be to forget. Of course all your clothes, shoes, undergarments would already be on the list.

Let me know if I reminded you of anything that was not on your list and tell me what are some other things you can add to the list that someone might forget?



1 comment:

Karyn said...

I am so excited for you! I am a huge supporter of BlogHer :) Have a wonderful time, Sandy, and I can't wait to hear about your trip...enjoy and have fun....and be safe :)